HOW TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIAN STUDENT VISAS
If you’re planning to study in Australia and researching how to get an Australian Student Visa. But before that one needs to know about the GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant)
So to meet the GTE requirements you have to prove the Department of Home Affairs by determining the actual cause to study in Australia for study, Circumstances of the home country, Immigration history, etc.
Australian Embassy interviews to determine the candidate's GTE requirement.
You need to apply for The Student Visa (Subclass 500) this visa allows you to study for 5 years. If you’re willing to stay in Australia or you want an extension on your current student visa.
Mentioned below are the points that will provide all the step by step information for applying for a student visa
- Apply to an Institution and get a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)The COE will be in the form of an online code that you will need to enter into the appropriate section in the online visa application. Also, you need to pay a deposit towards your tuition fee. To apply for any course of study at college you need COE.
2. To get started, your visa application will be processed by creating an account online through ImmiAccount.
3) Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Health insurance
- Proof of employment
- Proof of temporary stay
- Proof that you can finance your studies such as bank statements.
- IELTS test result
4) Complete visa application online before your course starts prior 124 days
5) After the application process pay your fee which is something around 575AUD
6) After the payment is done make sure you get a receipt TRN number (Transaction Reference Number) save it so that you can check the status of your application.
7) Within a couple of weeks you will get the decision about the status of your application.
8) You can check the status of your application via logging into your immigration website if required it will ask for the TRN number
9) Once your visa decision is ready by Australian authorities you will be notified of your email. Print the grant letter as proof.
10) Once you have received your visa you can enter Australia prior 90 days before the course starts.
NOTE-: Australian authorities make changes in the application process. Different rules are applied in different nationalities. Always trust the official sources.
For more information regarding visa application and process.