- At EduRecruit, we respect the importance of your privacy and we ensure to keep your personal
information . In order to provide our Specific Services , we must collect personal information from
you, and all steps reasonable to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in
- By providing personal information to EduRecruit Counsellor or our team , you consent to the collection,
arrangements that apply between both the parties i.e EduRecruit Team & and You.
EduRecruit encourage you to check the website periodically to ensure that you are aware of the current
to those changes.
- Personal information means information that is associated with a specific person and can be used to
identify that person and includes your information and the types of information described in clause 3.1
- EduRecruit or we or us means EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD-ABN17639149447
- Specific Service means a visa or immigration related service or matter, or enrolment or
recruitment-related service or matter
- Website means the website provided by EduRecruit allows you to view our services or order or otherwise
deal with services, products or goods provided or offered by EduRecruit Consultants which includes
https://www.edurecruit.com.au/ or any other web service, software,
application or media managed by EduRecruit , its agents or representatives
- You or Your means the person, firm or organisation (including You) entering into or that has entered
into, a contract, transaction or arrangement to obtain or make use of services, provided or offered by
EduRecruit‘s agents or representatives.
Collecting Personal Information
- The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it,
will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as
name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number, Academic Proficiency etc.
- We will only collect sensitive personal information about You if we have Your express or implied
consent or if the law otherwise permits it.
- The types of sensitive information that we may collect include:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Criminal record
- Financial situation (including income or remuneration details)
- health and medical information relating to your current and previous health status, current and
previous medical conditions and dietary requirements (where applicable)
- We may collect personal information for:
- Register on, or make use of, the Website
- Request a service, from EduREcruit or
- Communicate with our team and experts via correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information
from other social applications, services or websites.
- When you provide your personal information Services to request a service from our representatives or
agents, Your contact details may be retained and details are captured using a secure service.
- If you provide us with sensitive information, we will only retain such information if:
- You have consented to the collection of the information and it is reasonably necessary for,
or directly related to, one of our functions, services or activities
- Collection of the information is required or authorised under an Australian law or a
court/tribunal order, or
- Collection of the information is authorised for other purposes permitted under the Privacy
Act – this includes where we suspect that unlawful activity, or serious misconduct, relating to
our functions, services or activities has been, is being or may be engaged in.
Use of Personal Information
- At Edurecruit may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following
- To contact you
- To provide you with services or products requested by you
- To enable you to access and use the Website
- To operate, protect, improve and optimise the Website, or to send You service, support and
administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts
- To send you information requested by you
- To prepare or lodge a visa application
- To prepare or lodge university/college (include such other educational institution) applications
and other enrolment applications
- The lodgment of language proficiency tests
- Providing relevant information, which may include sensitive personal information, to migration
agents, educational institutions or bodies (including universities and colleges), Department of
Home Affairs or such other similar bodies or institutions
- To send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest
- Detect, investigate and prevent potentially unlawful acts or omissions, or acts or omissions
arrangements between you and EduRecruit
- Verify the information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with
- To manage Edurecruit relationship with you, including providing You with updates about the
services or products that you have requested from us or responding to your enquiries
- For other purposes directed by you
- For other purposes authorised under an Australian Law or to ensure that we comply with our
obligations under European Union Member State law (if relevant)
- By providing EduRecruit with your personal information, You consent to EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD
Accessing your personal information
- You can access the personal information.EduRecruit Consultants holds information about you by contacting
EduRecruit using the information on the Website. EduRecruit Consultant’s may need to verify your identity
when you request your personal information.
- Sometimes, We at EduRecruit, may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal
information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. Examples of when access may be denied,
- Providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to life or health of a person
- Providing access would create an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
- Access would be unlawful, or any other reason that is provided for under the Privacy
Act 1988 (Cth)
- We will take all reasonable steps to provide access within 30 days of your request.
- We reserve the right to impose reasonable charges in relation to the following:
- Access to electronic databases
- Postage; or
- Other costs of obtaining access to information
Correcting your personal information
- If You think that any personal information EduRecruit Consultants or representatives holds about you is
inaccurate, please contact so as to take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
- You may request that EduRecruit Consultants notify certain third parties of changes to Your personal
Failure to provide personal information?
- You are not obliged to give us your personal information.
- If You choose not to provide us with the required personal information, we may be unable to provide you
with the service or product requested.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We at EduRecruit, may disclose personal information for the purposes described in this
- Department of Home Affairs and such other similar bodies or institutions
- Universities, colleges, TAFE and such other similar bodies or institutions
- Professional advisers or consultants, dealers and agents
- Web hosting providers and IT systems administrators
- Debt collectors and payment systems operators (e.g. merchants receiving card payments)
- Existing or potential agents, business partners or partners
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition
- Anyone to whom EduRecruit Consultant’s assets or businesses (or any part of them) are
- Specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by EduRecruit Consultants
- Other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or
as required, authorised or permitted by law
- EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD is affiliated with a range of third-party businesses located overseas.
It is likely that EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD will disclose personal information for the purposes
The countries in which such persons may be located include (but are not limited to):
- Such other countries referred to on our Website
- Where you provide EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD with your personal
information for the purposes of a Specific Service on your behalf or on behalf of another person,
EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD. may be required to provide such personal information to such
visa/immigration or enrolment/recruitment providers you have selected or that are required for the
purposes of completing an application for a Specific Service or providing other services or products
to you (Other Providers). EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD (or no) control over how Other Providers use,
disclose or store personal information. You must ensure that you understand and agree with the privacy
practices or policies of Other Providers before you provide any of your personal information.
- You acknowledge and agree that EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD provides your personal information to
other Providers as your agent and not as the principal holder and, although EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD
will act reasonably in the protection of your personal information, EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD will
otherwise be liable or accountable for your personal information including without limitation the other
Providers use and disclosure of your personal information.
- EduRecruit Representatives or business partners may send you direct marketing communications and
information about EduRecruit .This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication,
in accordance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You may opt-out of receiving
marketing materials from “EduRecruit Consultants”.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications
from EduRecruit Services by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of EduRecruit Services emails
to You or by emailing email@example.com.
Using our Website and cookies
- EduRecruit does not use browsing information to identify You personally, we may record certain
information about your use of the Website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your
visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your device.
- It also uses ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on the Website that help EduRecruit to
track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on
your computer, TV, mobile phone or other devices. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device
to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. you can disable
cookies through your internet browser but the Website may not work as intended for you if you do so.
- By making use of the Website, you agree to EduRecruit to place cookies on your device and access them
when you visit the Website in the future.
Links to other websites
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites, micro-sites or analytical tools (e.g. Google)
not controlled or owned by EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD such as reference, review, ancillary products
and services sites or websites owned by related companies.
- Links to these third party websites on the Website are provided solely for Your convenience
(“Third Party Websites”).EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD does not warrant that the representations made on
these websites are true and correct nor does EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD warrant the accuracy or safety
of these websites.
- It is your responsibility to check the policies and practices of Third Party Websites before using them.
EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD makes no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices
of any Third Party Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- to the extent permitted by law, EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD is not liable for any loss,
expense or cost suffered by You as a result of Your use of Third Party Websites; and
- EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any
Third Party Website.
- Your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form by EduRecruit Consultants.
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss,
as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Making a complaint
- If You think has breached the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or you wish to make a complaint about the way
EduRecruit Consultants has handled Your personal information, you can contact using the details set out
on the Website. Please include your name, email address and telephone number and clearly describe your
complaint. We will respond to You regarding Your complaint within a reasonable period of time and in
accordance with its complaints policy.
- If you are dissatisfied with EduRecruit Consultant’s with the way of handling the issue, you have
the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australia Information Commissioner (OAIC).
Please check the website of OAIC for further details about this (www.oaic.gov.au)
information, or make a complaint, please contact EDURECRUIT CONSULTANTS PTY LTD using the following contact